使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分

活跃会员灌水之王论坛元老

发表于 2023-7-18 19:48:18|字数:887 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国IP属地:浙江省杭州市
Reading books is of great help to us. It can stimulate our thoughts when writing and also make us feel happy.

Reading books can make us knowledgeable and allow us to stand at the highest point. As the saying goes, "After reading thousands of books, writing becomes godlike." It shows that reading not only benefits our writing but also improves our language skills.

There is an ancient saying, "Read ten thousand books, travel ten thousand miles." This means that reading extensively increases our knowledge and allows us to experience different customs and cultures from various places.

Books are the ladder of human progress, and I strongly agree with this statement. Through reading, I have made many changes, such as my personality. I used to be introverted, but after reading many books, my personality has become more outgoing and positive.

There are many aspects to it, for example, in terms of daily life. My life used to be monotonous, but after reading books, my life has become colorful. For example, I sometimes read books to help regulate my mood.

Nowadays, there are many channels and platforms to read books, even on computers and smartphones. Reading books has become a part of people's lives. We teenagers should love reading and read widely to contribute to the development of our country.
回复 申请删帖

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /9 下一条

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|越嘉艺术网 ( 苏ICP备2022013055号-1 )   苏公网安备 32050902101400号

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 03:07