回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分

活跃会员灌水之王论坛元老

发表于 2023-7-3 20:43:57|字数:334 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 江苏苏州
7月3日 星期一 晴

上午我们在社区练习了百拼,然后,去学校休息了一会,吃饭,等大巴去苏州比赛。

有十几个二三年级的同学去参加比赛。大约开了一个小时,就到了比赛的地方。感觉这个地方挺大的。我们跟随老师来到了楼上的体育馆。这个体育馆比我们学校的体育馆要大很多。

比赛开始了。裁判给我们发了纸条。主持人说开始,我们就开始拼了。我前面有几个人喊好了,我心中有点紧张。不过,很快也搭好了,我大声地喊了我的桌号。时间到了,主持人说结束,大家都不能动了。裁判长来检查了。我搭的对是对的,只是,布是喊了之后才盖的。所以这道题算错。裁判长还说,我的二极管用得不多,也算错。中间两道题,我都对了。可是,最后一道题,偏偏又用到了红色二极管,我还是错了。结果怎样,不知道。今天是既开心,又紧张的一天。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分

活跃会员灌水之王论坛元老

发表于 2023-7-3 20:44:07|字数:815 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国IP属地:浙江省杭州市
July 3rd, Monday, Sunny

In the morning, we practiced for the competition in the community. Then, we went to school to rest for a while, had lunch, and waited for the bus to Suzhou for the competition.

There were about a dozen students from second and third grade participating in the competition. After about an hour, we arrived at the competition venue. It felt quite big. We followed the teacher and went to the gym upstairs. This gym was much bigger than the one in our school.

The competition started. The referee handed out papers to us. The host said it's time to start, so we began the competition. A few people in front of me shouted "done," so I felt a bit nervous. But I quickly finished it too, and shouted out my table number loudly. When time was up, the host said we couldn't move anymore. The referee came to check. The ones I finished were correct, but for one question, I placed the cloth after shouting. So, this question was considered wrong. The referee also said that I didn't use the diode much, so it was also considered wrong. I got the middle two questions right. However, for the last question, it happened to include a red diode, and once again, I got it wrong. I don't know what the result will be. Today was a day that was both happy and nervous.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /9 下一条

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|越嘉艺术网 ( 苏ICP备2022013055号-1 )   苏公网安备 32050902101400号

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 04:15