“哪里人少哪里扔。”白幻一边说一边把手榴弹拿过来,对准他前面的洞,“那里只有两个。”
     白幻把引线拉开,迅速扔过去。
      手榴弹一碰到地面就炸了,一片黑雾,飞溅出来一些泥土块。
      江影专注的盯着那个洞,黑雾渐渐散去,他震惊道:“那个人影……我看见他好像是移动走了,但这速度也太快了,我根本看不清啊!”
      说话间四人都警惕的向四周看,白幻感觉背后传来轻微的抖动,他转过头:“姜……姜逾?!”
      姜逾用手捂着腰,脸上表情痛苦极了,鲜血从他指缝里溢出,大片的衣服都被染红。
      夏知和江影也发现了不对劲。江影抽出绷带:“白幻!赶紧包扎一下!看来那黑影移动很快,姜逾应该就是被他伤的!”
      姜逾把手移开,一道横在小腹上的伤口,深可见骨。白幻小心的给他消毒了一下,绑上了绷带。
      姜逾缓了一两分钟,开口道:“我就只看见了一道转过去的黑影,还以为那是幻觉,没太防备,结果就被他伤了。黑影……移动的很快,而且攻击出的伤口有被高温灼烧的感觉……好像还带点腐蚀性。”
      夏知听罢,说:“大家注意禁戒,'暗夜'拿好,看到黑影就攻击,不要犹豫。白幻你照应一下姜逾,他受伤了。”
      四个人都警戒起来,眼睛不断扫视着黑影。
      不知过了多久,夏知感觉只过了一会儿,又好像很漫长。
      黑影动了。
      四面八方的黑影都晃动起来,慢慢向他们走来。

微信扫一扫,阅读更方便^_^

“桃李春风一杯酒,江湖夜雨十年灯.”
回复 申请删帖

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

中级会员

积分

活跃会员灌水之王论坛元老

发表于 2023-7-14 19:05:28|字数:2,248 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国IP属地:浙江省杭州市
The world was shaking.

It wasn't just a vibration, it was a real and tangible shaking that made Xia Zhi struggle to stay steady on her feet.

All four of them were affected by the shaking, having to crouch down to avoid being knocked over.

"What is this Time Clock trying to do?" Xia Zhi exclaimed. "Is it trying to shake us to death?"

"Don't bring out your sense of humor at a time like this," Bai Huan said cautiously as he moved towards a figure.

Jiang Ying reached out to grab him. "Don't take unnecessary risks. I don't want you to die like this."

"If I die, then so be it," Bai Huan stopped and retreated. "I've already died once when I was a child."

"Don't be so pessimistic," Jiang Yu pulled him over. "None of us want you to take risks."

"Stop it! We didn't come here to chat," Xia Zhi said. "We might as well go and see what's going on."

"What are you thinking?" Jiang Ying said. "How about throwing a grenade over there to test it?"

Jiang Ying opened his bag and took out a round object. "Where should I throw it?"

"Throw it wherever there are fewer people," Bai Huan said while taking the grenade from him, pointing it at the hole in front of him. "There are only two over there."

Bai Huan pulled the pin and threw it quickly.

As soon as the grenade hit the ground, it exploded, releasing a cloud of black smoke and splattering some clumps of dirt.

Jiang Ying focused his attention on the hole, the black smoke gradually dissipated, and he exclaimed in shock, "That figure... I saw him move, but the speed was too fast, I couldn't see clearly!"

As they spoke, all four of them looked around vigilantly. Bai Huan felt a slight tremor behind him and turned his head, "Jiang... Jiang Yu?!"

Jiang Yu was holding his waist with his hand, his face filled with extreme pain, blood seeping through his fingers, dyeing a large portion of his clothes red.

Xia Zhi and Jiang Ying also noticed that something was wrong. Jiang Ying pulled out a bandage, "Bai Huan! Quickly bandage him up! It seems that the black figure moved very fast, and Jiang Yu must have been injured by him!"

Jiang Yu moved his hand away, revealing a horizontal wound on his abdomen that was deep enough to see the bones. Bai Huan carefully disinfected it and wrapped it with a bandage.

Jiang Yu took a couple of minutes to recover and said, "I only saw a black figure pass by, and I thought it was an illusion. I wasn't fully prepared, so I ended up getting injured by him. The black figure... moves very fast, and the wounds it inflicted felt like they were burned at high temperatures... as if they had a corrosive effect."

After hearing this, Xia Zhi said, "Everyone be on high alert, hold onto the 'Dark Night' weapon. Attack immediately when you see the black figure, without hesitation. Bai Huan, make sure to take care of Jiang Yu, he's injured."

All four of them became vigilant, their eyes constantly scanning the black figures.

Time seemed to stretch on endlessly for Xia Zhi, feeling like only a few moments but also an eternity had passed.

Then, the black figure moved.

The black shadows from all directions began to sway and slowly move towards them.
回复 申请删帖

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /9 下一条

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|越嘉艺术网 ( 苏ICP备2022013055号-1 )   苏公网安备 32050902101400号

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 20:36