[复制链接] IP属地:江苏省苏州市

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分

活跃会员灌水之王论坛元老

发表于 2023-7-15 17:25:44|字数:537 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 江苏苏州
   在一个漆黑的夜晚,窗外下着暴雨,窗户也咣当咣当得响着。我被外面的声音吵醒了,我很好奇外面这是怎么了,深更半夜得这么有这么大的动静。我起床走到房间的阳台一看,外面下着倾盆大雨还刮着风。风一阵阵的吹着我,让我感觉冷飕飕的我马上跑回房间关上了阳台的门。
   窗外传来啪啪、咣当咣当……的声音吵得无法让人入睡,然后我在床上翻来覆去。这时我影影约约的听到客厅传来细小脚步声,我不禁害怕起来心想难道外面是有小偷了。我在一阵乱摸下摸到了闹钟上小灯的按钮,我拿过来一看竟然已经凌晨两点钟了。我的恐惧感越来越强,我闭上了眼睛假装我已经睡着了。但是那脚步声越来越大,突然那脚步声停住了。我又听见了貌似开灯的声音,真奇怪小偷干嘛开灯啊如果这样不会很容易被别人发现吗。我过了十几秒,我隐隐约约听到了冲厕所的声音,我惊醒过来,才发现四周没有什么异常。最后我终于知道我原来刚才是在作梦。其实没有什么小偷。
   夜晚的冒险结束了,现在我该好好的休息了。

微信扫一扫,阅读更方便^_^

回复 申请删帖

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分

活跃会员灌水之王论坛元老

发表于 2023-7-15 17:25:58|字数:860 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国IP属地:浙江省杭州市
The Midnight Adventure

It was a dark and stormy night. The rain was pouring outside, and the windows were rattling as the wind howled. I was awakened by the noise outside, curious about what could be happening on such a stormy night. It was late at night, and the commotion seemed unusual.

I got out of bed and walked to the balcony of my room to see what was going on. It was pouring rain, and the wind was blowing fiercely, chilling me to the bone. I quickly retreated back into the room and closed the balcony door.

The sound of banging and clanging continued, making it impossible for me to fall back asleep. I could vaguely hear footsteps, which filled me with fear. Could there be a thief outside? I fumbled around in the darkness until I found the button on my alarm clock that lit up a small lamp. I checked the time – it was already 2 o'clock in the morning.

Growing more terrified, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. Suddenly, the footsteps stopped. I then heard what sounded like someone turning on the lights. I found it strange that a thief would turn on the lights, as it would make them easily detectable. After a few seconds, I heard a noise that resembled someone going to the bathroom.

I realized then that it was all just a dream. The nighttime adventure was over, and it was time to rest peacefully.
回复 申请删帖

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分

活跃会员灌水之王论坛元老

发表于 2023-7-15 17:30:00|字数:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国IP属地:浙江省杭州市

对不起,我不明白您想表达的是什么。您能给我更多的信息吗?
回复 申请删帖

使用道具 举报