主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分

活跃会员灌水之王论坛元老

发表于 2023-7-26 19:44:15|字数:280 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 江苏苏州
7月23日 星期日 晴

今天我们在金家坝。下午,我、奶奶、弟弟在一起弄面筋。奶奶弄的差不多有点样子了,就给弟弟,不然,弟弟有可能把面筋弄得一点都没有。我直接拿了一点洗。没有拿奶奶洗了的。结果,我洗出来的面筋只有一点点。奶奶笑着说:“还是洗我洗得差不多的吧,不然,面筋会被你洗没哟。”我只好拿了奶奶洗得差不多的洗。弟弟洗到后来,又把面筋拿在手里,用另一手使劲地拍面筋。奶奶大声说:“不能这样。”后来,我和弟弟拿了一样多的面筋给奶奶。再洗一下, 然后,奶奶要到河边去洗了。我把面筋给了奶奶,但,弟弟好像有点不舍得。最后还是恋恋不舍地给了奶奶。

这次洗面筋,我们玩得非常开心。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

中级会员

积分

活跃会员灌水之王论坛元老

发表于 2023-7-26 19:44:31|字数:668 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国IP属地:浙江省杭州市
On July 23rd, Sunday, it was a sunny day. We were in Jinjiaba. In the afternoon, my grandmother, my little brother, and I were making gluten together. My grandmother had almost finished making it, so she gave some to my little brother, otherwise he might have made it all disappear. I took some directly without using the gluten my grandmother had washed. As a result, the gluten I washed was only a small amount. My grandmother smiled and said, "You should use the ones I washed, otherwise you might wash away all the gluten." I had no choice but to use the gluten my grandmother had washed. Later, my little brother put the gluten in his hand and started patting it with his other hand. My grandmother shouted, "You can't do that." Then, my brother and I gave my grandmother equal amounts of gluten to wash again. After that, my grandmother went to the river to wash it. I gave her the gluten, but my little brother seemed reluctant. In the end, he reluctantly gave it to my grandmother. We had a lot of fun washing gluten this time.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /9 下一条

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|越嘉艺术网 ( 苏ICP备2022013055号-1 )   苏公网安备 32050902101400号

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 08:32