[复制链接] IP属地:江苏省

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分

活跃会员灌水之王论坛元老

发表于 2023-7-30 14:33:03|字数:511 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 中国
    天是我最开心的一天,因为妈妈要去旅游,就带我所以那天我很开心是她公司的同事一起的哦!
    那里有很多得漂亮姐姐坐在车上车马上要开动了路上的风景很漂亮,那里还有山它叫东山,它很高大雄伟,它的上面有琵琶树有很多,路边也有卖的,可是很贵到了地方我们就下了车,工作人员帮忙带我们去住的地方那里有好多的东西有骑马,卡丁车,缅甸样样都有还有买吃的店有很多家,会包吃包住的中午在饭馆里下午还有马术表演听到的,我的妈妈还去了缅甸桥,她说很好玩她的同事也玩了,有一个同事吓的脸都白了她下来很慢我们在那里等她,终于下来了,我们就去玩自己想玩的,玩好想的我们就去看马术表演是非常有趣的,看完后我们就又玩了一次卡丁车玩了两次,我们还走了好久个我们认识的也没有我们还找了好久我们终于找到他们了他们在作活动,晚上吃了烧烤
   那天真是太好玩了,我玩的非常开心,下次我还要去旅游,我还会把事情写下来。

微信扫一扫,阅读更方便^_^

回复 申请删帖

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

中级会员

积分

活跃会员灌水之王论坛元老

发表于 2023-7-30 14:33:28|字数:960 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国IP属地:浙江省杭州市
Travel Diary

Today was the happiest day for me because Mom took me on a trip. We went with her colleagues from work, and I was thrilled. There were many beautiful ladies sitting in the car, and soon we started our journey. The scenery along the way was breathtaking. There was a majestic mountain called Dongshan, covered with pear trees. The roadside vendors were selling pears, but they were quite expensive.

When we arrived at our destination, we got off the car and the staff helped us find our accommodation. There were so many things to do there - horseback riding, go-karting, and even Burmese activities. There were also many shops where we could buy food. It was an all-inclusive package with meals and accommodation. During lunch time, we went to a restaurant. In the afternoon, there was a horse show, and my mom even went on the Burmese bridge. She said it was a lot of fun, and her colleague also tried it. One of them got scared and turned pale, but she eventually made it down. After that, we went to play whatever we wanted. When we finished playing, we watched the horse show again. It was very interesting. Afterward, we had another round of go-karting. We played twice. We walked around for a long time and couldn't find anyone we knew. We searched for them for a long time, and finally, we found them participating in an activity. In the evening, we had a barbecue.

It was such a fun day, and I had a great time. Next time, I will write down everything again when I go on a trip.
回复 申请删帖

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /9 下一条

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|越嘉艺术网 ( 苏ICP备2022013055号-1 )   苏公网安备 32050902101400号

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 20:24