积分

论坛元老

积分

活跃会员灌水之王论坛元老

发表于 2023-12-24 13:16:35|字数:1,046 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 中国
      现在所有人都穿上了夹克。那个声音道:
      “请所有玩家准备就绪。现在是休息时间,玩家可以自由讨论,十分钟后,第一轮游戏开始。”
      那声音说完后就闭上了嘴,房间里悄然沉寂下来,我们面面相觑。
      气氛僵硬了两分钟,最后还是我顶着一片目光强行开了口:“那现在……我们也出不去了,刚才洛洛的下场你们也看到了。所以,与其在这儿……”“沉默”两个字我卡了半晌,“沉默,不如讨论一下下一步怎么办。”
      我说完后,副队也开口:“没错,队长说的对。”她扫视着桌边的众人,面容上并没有伤心,“洛洛冲动,是我不对。但是,他已经死了,更重要的是我们活人的生命,而不是为一个死人伤春悲秋。”
      “副队说的对。”我十分满意,对众人说道,“我们不熟悉环境,大家把武器什么的都拿上,以防万一。”大家纷纷照做,我也掏出一件防弹衣穿在身上,两把蝴蝶刀转在手里,一把小巧的手枪绑在手臂上。
      换完装备的众人沉默不语,或许是因为还有最后几秒就要开始那所谓的“第一轮游戏”了。
      “叮咚!各位玩家,欢迎来到游戏。第一轮游戏正式开始,规则:
      “第一,本游戏禁止暴力。
      “第二,由'已死去的人'来控制转盘。
      “第三,转盘共九格,从第一位按下按钮的玩家开始,依次转动转盘。
      “第四,转盘上有奖励,有惩罚,玩家所获得的惩罚或奖励由'已死去的人'发放。
      “听说来到这儿的人都死去了,那么,这九位玩家……是否能顺利通关呢?”
      听完规则,我们的第一反应不是说话,而是不约而同的望向宇华洛死去的地方。只见那地方空空荡荡,而圆桌的另一头,悄然出现了一个瘦高的身影,以及,桌面上出现的圆形巨大转盘。
      '宇华洛'开心的笑道:“队长,妈妈,其他朋友们,欢迎来到第一局“真心话、大冒险”。”
      “你……”我和副队同时喊出了声,“怎么会活着?”
      “妈妈,队长,”'宇华洛'并不回答,反而做了一个“请”的手势:“队长先来,转动转盘吧。”
      我们全都戒备的盯着'宇华洛',毕竟以前从没听过一个死去的人能重生。我本来不想上前,可是副队悄悄握了握我的手,附在我耳边轻声道:“队长,去吧,现在看来洛洛就是boss,听他的话应该是不会死的。”
      “好吧。”我走上前,'宇华洛'笑着对我说:“队长,转动这个转盘就可以。”
      我盯着眼前巨大的铜盘,手扶在框上,用力转动了转盘。

微信扫一扫,阅读更方便^_^

“桃李春风一杯酒,江湖夜雨十年灯.”
回复 申请删帖

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

1万

积分

论坛元老

我姓王 你别狂 三横一竖就念王

积分

活跃会员灌水之王论坛元老

发表于 2023-12-24 19:38:14|字数:70 | 显示全部楼层 来自 江苏苏州IP属地:江苏省

回复 申请删帖

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分

活跃会员灌水之王论坛元老

发表于 2023-12-30 17:06:48|字数:2,122 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国IP属地:江苏省苏州市
Now everyone is wearing jackets. The voice said:

All players, please be ready. It's time to rest. Players can discuss freely. Ten minutes later, the first round of the game begins.

After the voice finished speaking, he closed his mouth. The room was silent, and we looked at each other in consternation.

The atmosphere was stiff for two minutes, and finally I forced my mouth with a look: "Then now... we can't go out. You also saw the end of Luoluo just now. So, instead of being here..." I got stuck with the word "silence" for a long time. "Silence, it's better to discuss what to do next."

After I finished speaking, the deputy also said, "That's right, the captain is right." She glanced at the people at the table, and there was no sadness on her face. "Luo Luo's impulse, it's my fault. However, he is dead, and what's more important is the life of our living, not to hurt the spring and autumn for a dead person.

"The deputy team is right." I was very satisfied and said to everyone, "We are not familiar with the environment. Everyone take all the weapons and so on, just in case." Everyone did it one after another. I also took out a bulletproof vest and put it on my body, turned two butterfly knives in my hand, and tied a small pistol to my arm.

After changing the equipment, the people were silent, perhaps because the so-called "first round of game" would start in the last few seconds.

"Ding-dong! Dear players, welcome to the game. The first round of the game officially begins. Rules:

First, violence is prohibited in this game.

"Second, the 'dead people' control the turntable.

Third, the turntable has a total of nine grids. Starting from the first player to press the button, turn the turntable in turn.

"Fourth, there are rewards and penalties on the turntable, and the punishments or rewards obtained by the players are distributed by the 'dead people'.

"I heard that everyone who came here is dead. So, can these nine players... pass the level smoothly?"

After listening to the rules, our first reaction was not to speak, but to look at the place where Yuhualuo died. The place was empty, and at the other end of the round table, a thin figure quietly appeared, and a huge round turntable appeared on the table.

Yu Hualuo smiled happily and said, "Captain, mother, other friends, welcome to the first game of "truth, big adventure."

"You..." I shouted with the deputy at the same time, "How can you live?"

"Mom, captain," "Yu Hualuo" did not answer, but made a "please" gesture: "Captain, come first, turn the turntable."

We all stared at 'Yu Hualuo' on guard. After all, we had never heard of a dead person be reborn before. I didn't want to come forward, but the deputy team quietly shook my hand and whispered in my ear, "Captain, go ahead. Now it seems that Luoluo is the boss. He should not die after listening to him."

"All right." I stepped forward and said to me with a smile, "Captain, just turn this turntable."

I stared at the huge copper plate in front of me, put my hand on the frame, and turned the turntable hard.
回复 申请删帖

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /9 下一条

QQ|Archiver|手机版|越嘉艺术网 ( 苏ICP备2022013055号-1 )   苏公网安备 32050902101400号

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 17:00